Monday, May 23, 2005

Accreditation in Public Relations

On the first sunny Saturday anyone in the Bay Area can remember in a long time, I attended an APR (Accreditation in Public Relations) class with six other local professionals. Sounds dull, but on the contrary, we had a valuable and entertaining exchange of ideas and advice. The six hours flew by. We had an excellent instructor, Elisabeth Handler, APR, and the event was organized by Cathy Morley Foster, the Vice President of Professional Development for San Francisco PRSA.

I am looking forward to continuing my quest for APR. I think the rigor demanded by this process will pay off in big dividends for my clients and for me. Anyone wishing to know more about the accreditation exam should visit the web site: http://www.praccreditation.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home